If you are available for a short notice appointment (at the end of the day if we have an extra dose), make sure to indicate this in the form.
COVID vaccines – updated September 15, 2021
We have Pfizer COVID vaccines in stock and arriving on a weekly basis.
First and second doses: available for any Albertan 12 years of age and older
- solid organ transplant and stem cell transplants recipients
- individuals with cancers (hematological or solid tumors) undergoing treatment
- individuals on anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies
- individuals with chronic kidney disease on dialysis.
- #1 AstraZeneca + #2 Pfizer = #3 Pfizer at least 28 days after #2
- #1 AstraZeneca + #2 Moderna = #3 Moderna at least 28 days after #2
- #1 Pfizer + #2 Moderna = #3 Moderna at least 28 days after #2
- #1 Moderna + #2 Pfizer = #3 Pfizer at least 28 days after #2
- #1 AstraZeneca + #2 AstraZeneca = #3 Pfizer or Moderna at least 28 days after #2 then #4 same brand as #3 at least 28 days after #3
Booking an appointment
We can get you in for a first, second or third dose within 24 hours.
Flu shots will begin on October 18. Sign up for our wait list, and we will send you a link to book your time:
Flu vaccine (under 65): https://polaristravelclinic.medmeapp.com/schedule/70
Flu vaccine (65 and over): https://polaristravelclinic.medmeapp.com/schedule/6057
We will have some Flumist available this year. It is not part of the provincial flu program so there is a cost of $40 per person. We can bill private drug plans that may pay for part of it.
Flumist wait list: https://polaristravelclinic.medmeapp.com/schedule/5271
For other appointment types including travel health consults, fill out the form below. You will receive an email confirmation that your information was received.
Countries Travelling to:
Any additional information we should know: