Mobile flu vaccines in Airdrie
Polaris Travel Clinic and Pharmacy is very pleased to announce a new and unique method for Airdrie residents to access flu shots. Our flu clinic will come to you. Polaris will send a pharmacist to your home to give you a flu shot free of charge. Avoid lineups or even leaving your house.
There are a few restrictions to this service:
- There must be a minimum of 3 people to book an appointment. Invite a neighbor or friend over if you need to reach the minimum number. There is no maximum, but we need to know the expected number when you’re booking the appointment so we allow enough time and bring enough vaccines.
- Everyone must have a valid Alberta Health Care card and must present it at the visit.
- We are only allowed to vaccinate those 9 years or older. Anyone under 9 must go to an AHS Public Health flu clinic.
- This free program cannot be offered to workplaces so the location must be a residence not a workplace. Polaris does provide a workplace flu vaccine program, but there are charges associated with it. More information about workplace flu clinics is here.
- Your residence must be located within the city limits of Airdrie.
We are now booking mobile flu clinic appointments. To book an appointment call us at 403-980-TRIP (8747) or fill out the form below. Please specify that you would like a mobile flu clinic appointment. For more information about our other flu vaccination programs in Airdrie, click here.